1. Father of supercomputer is:
Answer: Seymour Cray
2. Father of Computer Science is:
Answer: Alan Turing
3. First Cyber police station established in India was at:
4. Internet controlling in India is by:
Answer: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
5. Name the first Supercomputer in the world?
Answer: The CDC 6600, released in 1964, is generally considered as the first supercomputer.
6. RAM stands for:
Answer: Random Access Memory
7. CPU stands for:
Answer: Central Processing Unit
8. WAP stands for:
Answer: Wireless Application Protocol
9. Compact Disc (CD) invented by:
Answer: James T. Russell
10. Computer Programming Language ‘C’ introduced by:
Answer: Dennis Ritchie